SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS HERE!
This year we are offering 8 weeks
from June 25th-August 24th. You may sign up for all
8 weeks or individual weeks / days.
There are many things that make our camp different than others:
• You can be confident that your child is in a safe, fun & caring environment. Since we work with your children on a daily basis, we understand & care for them. We will treat your children as if they were our own!
• All 8 weeks will be run by Master Teddy, Master Rez & Instructor Jarred. Your child will be with an adult at all times.
• After safety, our next priority is FUN! Each and every moment of the day is filled with an activity:
Here is a sample schedule depending on the day:
9-9:15am Drop Off
9:15-10:15am TAEKWONDO CLASS
10:15-10:30am SNACK TIME
10:30-12pm TENNIS @ HARVEY
12-12:30pm LUNCH TIME
12:30-1pm SPORTS IN PARK
3pm PICK UP
• Students can look forwards to: Spanish class, tennis lessons, recorder class, cooking class, library time, BBQ's, camp olympics, field trip every Friday ETC.
• Lastly, you can always reach your child, no matter where we are, by calling the school phone (all calls are forwarded to my cell phone!)
Cost per week is $440
(includes field trip & swimming)
Early registration is available until 2/28/17! Save 10% by registering in advance.
Please keep in mind that you can register early to receive the discount, but choose your weeks later!
2018 Travel Camp Is Here!
Week one (June 25-June 29):
Monday: Splashdown (Fishkill, NY)
Tuesday: The Beast (Pier 83, Manhattan)
Wednesday: Boating & Picnic in Central Park
Thursday: Movie & Restaurant (Palisades Mall, West Nyack)
Friday: Ropes Course/Zip Line (Bronx Zoo)
Week two (August 20-August 24)
Monday: Splish Splash (Calverton, NY)
Tuesday: Korean BBQ Buffet (Fort Lee, NJ)
Wednesday: Madam Tussauds (Times Square, Manhattan)
Thursday: Karaoke (Fort Lee, NJ)
Friday: Lake Compounce (Bristol, CT)
Cost per week: $500
We only have ten spots avaliable each week due to space in the van.
Week one ...only 5 spots left!